Meet Your Google Assistant
Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
Why Artificial Intelligence and Chatbots?
“By 2020, the voice recognition market will be a $600 million industry, according to a report from Technavio via Skyword.
We Bridge the Gap Between AI and Human Interaction
Tomorrow’s Artificial Intelligence will entail more humanistic conversations and communications. It will integrate into Google Home and Mini, Alexa, Cortana and most voice recognition devices.
Benefits of AI and Chatbots
- Know Your Customer: Who are they and who do they want to be
- The Source and Sources of your customer
- Lower your marketing costs (Customer Service / Marketing Avenues)
What Does the Future Hold for A.I. and Chatbots?
- “41% of people using voice search have only started in the last 6 months” according to MindMeld
- “50% of all searches will be voice searches by 2020” according to comScore
- “About 30% of searches will be done without a screen by 2020.” via Mediapos
- “We estimate there will be 21.4 million smart speakers in the US by 2020” according to Activate
- 75% of enterprises using AI and machine learning enhance customer satisfaction by more than 10%.
- “Voice commerce was a $1.8 billion retail segment in the U.S. in 2017. This will rise to $40 billion in the U.S by the end of 2022” according to OC&C strategy via Voicebot.aiE-mail vs messenger
- “Nearly 50% of people are now using voice search when researching
5 Benefits of Chatbots and A.I.
Slash your response time to problems or online questions to enhance the social media experience. It is only natural for disgruntled customers or very motivated clients to share their issues – or joys or feedback – on social media platforms. As a result, Chatbots help you more rapidly respond to dissatisfied customers to neutralize messaging.
Labor costs are notoriously tough on fitness studios and small neighborhood gyms or distributors; staffing costs a bundle. Imagine an AI automated robot answering all your prospects questions and providing real-time data and a link for membership – in one click.
An online chat system provides customers immediate access to help. Wait times on a Chatbox tend to be less than a call center, and customers may multi-task while waiting. And you finally do not have dial a 1-800 number and navigate through a maze of numeric options is non-existent.
Personalize the Promise
Modern Chatbots allow brands to send out auto replies to customer service in the blink of an eye! If not rolled out correctly, the user experience could be much worse even with chatbots. It depends on what your audience is looking for. Chatbots are not a solution for poor customer service. And as you continue to target specific audience demographics, you need to build the confidence of your audience as they engage.
In order to gain an edge, websites that offer liver chat bots simply rise to the top. Most of your competition hasn’t really registered the future impact of instant automation. In fact, Chatbots provide the simplest ways to connect with customers who spend most of their time and money shopping online.
Let’s Start a Conversation
Click on “Contact Us” Or you can call us at 512-814-0270
8863 Anderson Mill Road, Suite 117
Austin, Texas 78729
© 2020 Optictour. Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Google and the Google logo or any other related screenshots are registered trademarks of Google LLC, used with permission.