Google My Business
LOCAL LISTING | DISCOVER NEW CUSTOMERS
Google My Business makes it easy to create and update your listing—so you can stand out, and bring customers in.
Discover how people find your business or store.
A Google My Business listing can be ‘social’ or ‘local’ and also ‘social & local’. There are many different kinds of pages that business owners can have. However, it needs to be verified with ‘local’ to be used with the Google Maps and Business products. Meaning, it must be connected to ‘Maps’.
Who CAN have a Google+ Local listing?
Only businesses that make in-person contact with customers qualify for a Google Places listing.
Who does not qualify to have a Google+ Local listing?
Where to listings come from?
- Directly from business owners through Google Places
- Third party feeds like Yellow Pages, InfoUSA, etc.
- Manually verifying business data by the Ground Truth Local (GTL) team
- Scraping data from websites
What is a verified Google+ local listing look like?
- Has 4 or 5 tabs (“About”, “Posts”, “Photos”, “Videos”, and “Reviews”)
- Google users can write reviews
- Searchable on Maps, compatible with Google Business Photos
- Can only be verified through a postcard PIN or by OpticTour Team
- Has a verified check mark next to the business name
Ready to start your Project?
Our Google-certified professionals will help you develop focus, create that critical first impression, and attract and retain customers.
© 2018 Optictour. Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.