Google My Business
• Registration • Verification • Optimization
Optimizing your business presence on Google My Business can help potential clients discover your business and contact you.
Discover how people find your business
A Google My Business listing can be ‘social’ or ‘local’ and also ‘social & local’. There are many different kinds of pages that business owners can have. However, it needs to be verified with ‘local’ to be used with the Google Maps and Business products. Meaning, it must be connected to ‘Maps’.
Optimizing your business Local Listing is a must-do digital marketing strategy
OpticTour is a Google Trusted Agency (GTA) and a Google Maps Trusted Verifier (GTV) which it can independently and instantly register, verify and optimize a business on Google Search, Maps and Local. While we’re doing that we’ll optimize your business Info Card and update any necessary information. When we conduct this combination of instant Google location verification and update/optimize your Google Info Card. It both enhances the customer’s experience and your brand. It will also helps to increase your business search rankings.
Who does not qualify to have a Google Local listing?
Where to listings come from?
- Directly from business owners through Google Places
- Third party feeds like Yellow Pages, InfoUSA, etc.
- Manually verifying business data by the Ground Truth Local (GTL) team
- Scraping data from websites
What is a verified Google+ local listing look like?
- Has 4 or 5 tabs (“About”, “Posts”, “Photos”, “Videos”, and “Reviews”)
- Google users can write reviews
- Searchable on Maps, compatible with Google Business Photos
- Can only be verified through a postcard PIN or by OpticTour Team
- Has a verified check mark next to the business name
Ready to start your Project?
Our Google-certified professionals will help you develop focus, create that critical first impression, and attract and retain customers.
© 2018 Optictour. Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.