ENHANCE YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR WITH OPTICTOUR INTERACTIVE
For some big businesses we can offer OpticTour Interactive for ease of work. After we do the basic 360 shoot, then we use our software to create an interactive tour. This tour will not be on Google. The client can only use it for Sales and Marketing purposes, embedding in their website or use it as a human resources tool for hiring.
BENEFITS of OpticTour Interactive
In addition to Inside Google Street View, we can enhance your customer experience with OpticTour Interactive.
A concentrate of state-of-the-art technology, the innovation OpticTour Interactive offer is unique and in continuous evolution. It is a responsive platform that fits the smartest devices touch-screen, tablet or smart-phone in an automatic way.
OpticTour Interactive (OI) is structured for being compatible with every operating system: Internet Explorer 8 and above, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Moreover, the mobile version fits the smaller screens of Android and IOS devices.
The graphic and technological appearance of OI is determined by various plug-ins which can be selected and associated in a tour to make it more engaging and consequently successful! OI is in continuous development, upgraded every day with new and interesting tools. Through a simple and intuitive model, we can configure the tour through a handy panel, customize elements, and animate the panoramas with exclusive details. It is also possible to make customizable plug-in in order to create tours of big structures like yours.
OpticTour Interactive Deliverables
- Advanced navigation to display the best areas of your business in virtual tour through a single click.
- Boundary (“smart”) hotspots that display your information whenever a visitor is looking at a specific area and requires no user interaction. This allows your visitors to have a seamless experience when exploring.
- Dynamic Hotspots to display important contents, which is a benefit when you want to display a lot of information, just not all at the same time.
- Creating Active Rotation – puts a permanent spin when your tour is not being used. This allows for your visitors to quickly realize that your virtual tour is more than just a single still image.
- HTML Code to publish your OpticTour Interactive Tour to Facebook, blog or other social medias with a single click. It allows for size customization that you can use regardless of whether you’re programmer.