GET VERIFED TO BE FOUND ON GOOGLE SEARCH AND MAPS
OpticTour is an Approved Google Trusted Verifier
We have put many of businesses on the map with Google My Business. Up until now, verifying those businesses meant waiting for pin codes or form approvals. Now OpticTour Team can verify local businesses on the spot, whether you’re at a workshop, a pop-up event, or a one-on-one meeting. No more waiting on pin codes or even expedited forms—we’re talking about instant verification.Please contact us to make an appointment for your Business Instant Verification on Google Maps.
In order to qualify for Google My Business Verification, a business must make in-person contact with customers during its stated hours.
The following businesses aren’t eligible for a local page:
- Businesses that are under construction or that have not yet opened to the public.
- Rental or for-sale properties, such as vacation homes, model homes or vacant apartments. Sales or leasing offices, however, are eligible for verification.
- An ongoing service, class, or meeting at a location that you don't own or have the authority to represent. Please coordinate with your host to have your information displayed on the page for their business within their "Introduction" field.
What we need to have to verify your business on spot:
- Business Name: Your name should reflect your business’ real-world name, as used consistently on your storefront, website, stationery, and as known to customers.
- Business Address: A precise, accurate address to describe your business location. P.O. Boxes or mailboxes located at remote locations are not acceptable.
- Website and phone: You will need a phone number that connects to your individual business location as directly as possible, and provide one website that represents your individual business location.
- Use a local phone number instead of central, call center helpline number whenever possible.
- Do not provide phone numbers or URLs that redirect or "refer" users to landing pages or phone numbers other than those of the actual business, including pages created on social media sites.
- Business Hours: Provide your regular customer-facing hours of operation. If applicable, you may use your current seasonal hours as your regular hours. You may also specify special hours for particular days, like holidays or special events.
- Your Gmail Address: You must have a working Gmail address.
Please contact us to make an appointment for your Business Instant Verification on Google Maps.