THE DIGITAL JOURNEY
PPC Management - create and manage ongoing PPC programs using Google and YouTube. Here are some of the basic services we offer.
- Search - what is the fastest way to get to Page 1 in Google? Pay for it! OpticTour, as Google Partners, has a Google Rep that will research the top performing keywords in your industry to help us best determine the terms that people use to find companies like yours at the most efficient cost possible. We'll create the ads (including ad extensions), assist with suggestions on optimizing the landing page, and manage the keywords to put you in the best position for success.
- Remarketing - it's estimated that only about 3-5% of web visitors will perform the desired Call To Action on your site the first time they visit. What do you do with the 95% who were interested enough to visit your site but didn't become a customer? Remarket them! Remarketing is where you serve display ads to people who have previously engaged with your website or landing page. This occurs when you drive traffic to your site, customers visit the site but don't convert (yet are tagged and tracked), and those tagged are served ads offering your service on other sites they visit. On average, we find that we can 'reacquire' these customers at 25% of the cost!
- Display Network - The Display Network is a collection including specific Google websites like Google Finance, Gmail, Blogger, and YouTube -- that show AdWords ads. These are banner ads that show up in various sizes among sites that are related to the keyword or topic relevant to your business. People can click these ads to visit your site! OpticTour Google AdWords Team will create the graphics and manage the keywords on your behalf.
- Gmail Ads – Did you know you can run ads in a Gmail Account? With Gmail ads, you can choose to show ads in Gmail using custom Gmail ads where, you’ll only pay for clicks on the collapsed ad as it appears in Gmail inbox tabs. Once someone expands your ad, any clicks on your content are free.
- Video Ads (Trueview ads) - TrueView video ads are an exciting and interactive way to engage your customers on YouTube and across the web. There are 2 types of Trueview ads:
TrueView in-stream ads
- When to use this ad format: Use this format when you want your video ad to appear before, during, or after other videos on YouTube and the Display Network.
- How you're charged: You pay when a viewer watches 30 seconds of your video (or the duration if it's shorter than 30 seconds) or engages in other video interactions, such as clicks on the call-to-action overlays (CTAs), cards, and companion banners.
- Where the ads appear: TrueView in-stream ads can appear on videos across YouTube and on video publisher sites, games, and apps on the Display Network.
TrueView in-display ads
- When to use this ad format: Use this format to promote a video when people are searching on YouTube or browsing videos on YouTube and across the web.
- How you're charged: You’ll be charged when a viewer clicks your ad and begins watching your video.
- Where the ads appear: TrueView in-display ads can appear next to YouTube videos, on YouTube search results, on video plays on YouTube channels and Watch pages, and on publisher sites across the Display Network.
Basic Google Analytics
The goal of using Google Analytics in conjunction with Google Adwords is twofold:
- Track goals / objectives (opt in / sales / phone call) and
- to create audiences (remarketing, in audience, and affinity audiences) by better understanding who is visiting your site.
We strongly recommend utilizing Google Tag Manager to manage all pixels for two reasons:
- Simple to manage (place one pixel on your website and the rest can be managed thru GTM so you don't have to get your web developer involved)
- More accurate data (less pixels on a site reduce the opportunity for tracking errors. If you have a GTM account in place, then you may add BBSM as an admin. If not,
OpticTour can create a GTM account for you.
You will be required to create an adwords account and set up the billing method. Once completed, then you will add us as an admin so we may manage the account for you.
Our Monthly Management Fee
Will depend on total budget and number of options chosen. Please contact our office for more information.